Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You might have noticed...
02-13-2011, 05:18 AM
RE: You might have noticed...
IT IS DONE!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2011, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2011 06:03 AM by deadrabbit.)
(02-13-2011 05:18 AM)Sarku Wrote:  IT IS DONE!!!
yes!
ill prepare my speech.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
02-13-2011, 07:05 AM
My apologies, I was so curious about the colors I forgot the congrats!!! How rude of me.

Congratulations!!!
02-13-2011, 07:31 AM
(02-13-2011 07:05 AM)xraine69 Wrote:  My apologies, I was so curious about the colors I forgot the congrats!!! How rude of me.

Congratulations!!!

No worries mate. Thank you.

And Thank you too deadrabbit. Watchmen02
02-13-2011, 07:55 AM
Congrats Gothic! It is neat to hear how much the site means to you. I was pulled in by the sense of community here also, and I think you have a good feel for what makes it great (but what do I know, I have only been here a few months myself!).
02-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Thanks vikinglad. Yeah I felt like letting folks know this is more than just another forum to me. I kinda went haywire there... But hey what the heck. Folks likely think I'm nuts now... but who cares, I *AM* nuts. LOL
02-13-2011, 02:53 PM
It's funny how the "Home Forum"thing works.I belong to numerous Game Forums but TZG is where I feel the most at home
(eventhough I'm AToE'er in as sea of LNoE'ers).I think it comes together when you get the right mix of members that you
begin to see as sort of friends rather than just posters.The Forum becomes a daily check In in your life.
I first experienced the feeling of a Home Place at the long gone Elvenjess Lord of the Ring Forum,EJ's was a fun
part of my life for several years,TZG is the first place since that I felt that way about.

You can see a Topic open up & know more or less how someone will respond or have running digs between members.
This type of thing can be carried too far & the Forum becomes a closed circle & new members feel frozen out & post
get cluttered up with stuff that really doesn't mean much to 80% of the members.

TZG has avoided that so far & has been very open to new members-GI is a good example.

So OD does this post have a point?.....well NO,just to express some appreciation for Sarku for
starting this place & to our members who keep it going.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-13-2011, 11:02 PM
(02-13-2011 02:53 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  So OD does this post have a point?.....well NO,just to express some appreciation for Sarku for starting this place & to our members who keep it going.

Ya know what OD... I think everything you said was the point, and a good one at that. People overlook sentiment and appreciation of things, they take these things for granted. But just like my wife knows from my actions and how I treat her that I love her dearly, sometimes she just wants to hear me say it. And that sometimes makes all the difference between assuming it is so and knowing it for a fact.

I am 38 years old... and I've seen and experienced enough already for many more lifetimes than I should have if I were 138. So let me tell you for a fact, sometimes saying how you feel every now and then, above and beyond what you show the rest of the time, can make a huge difference in your life as well as the lives of those around you. Sentiment is a lost art form, and should be expressed more often by all.
02-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Congratulations Gothic.

I can assure OD does show appreciation,Zombie01

M

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath
02-15-2011, 02:13 AM
Congrats Gothic. I love the way youtalk on this forum. Its wonderful and I look forward to further discusions. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.