Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You're kidding, right?
02-09-2011, 07:34 AM
RE: You're kidding, right?
(02-09-2011 07:17 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Ok, that'll I'll take 20 lashings or 5 minutes of watching The Real Housewives of New Jersy. Your choice!

(Please be lashings... please be lashings...)

Due to the fact that your expansion kicks more tookus than any fan-made content I have ever seen, I think we can go with the lashes this time! Insane21
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 07:44 AM
That looks more like stabbings to me... OUCH!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2011, 07:47 AM
The interesting thing about this thread is that three of the contributors are the kind of folks we want here - D153453D, vikinglad and Gothicincarnation.

All of you joined within the last two months of 2010 and have become valued members of the community and this is what Sarku was trying to maintain.

Personally, I had got completely fed-up with the way this place has gone and really hadn't bothered to take part for a while (hence missing certain members Birthdays). True my college work is getting busier but TZG had stopped being a place to come to wind down and relax.

It may seem extreme but I had even contemplated quitting.

Hopefully, this place will calm down a bit and the new sign-ups will bring people who want to enrich this place, as opposed to grabbing and running.
02-10-2011, 06:45 AM
I understand Sarku's point, and I know that when I first joined the board I didn't realize the discusions were dead until later, lol. Shows how much I know about boards. I am working on an expansion or supplement, depends on if I can get the hang of Making boards, and I should be posting some of that soon. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow, Watchmen02

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.