Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You've got red on you.
03-12-2015, 11:12 PM
You've got red on you.
Greeting everyone. Recently I had discussed with one of my employees that I was looking for some great Zombie games to play. I was pushed into the direction of a few but LNoE caught my attention. I've been playing it for a few months now with my Brother In-law. [Rest of Family won't play Insane19 , and I moved so the friends I could be playing with are in a different state. ]

I've really been enjoying it and have been writing some special abilities and ideas down for other people in my family and thought, hey - I wonder if there's anything about custom creations to get me started in hopes that we could get some more people involved at the house to get them more interested and have more fun with everyone. Which led me to here! =)

I know from reading the thread about being involved / donating / and you not liking free loaders - So here I am, introducing myself and looking to enjoy my time here with fellow zombie game / movie / anything zombie enthusiasts!

Back to the slaying!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: You've got red on you.
Greetings Ronx and great introduction. See you on the boards. I'm having a game of LNoE tonight. I've been playing it for years and It's still my favourite game.Zombie17
03-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Welcome to TZG Ronx- looking forward to you posting your ideas
for LNoE.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-17-2015, 02:26 AM
Welcome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2015, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the boards! Love the thread title. You can find plenty of awesome custom stuff on this site, for sure. Hope we see you around a lot more.