Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your typical game night?
05-22-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Your typical game night?
(05-22-2012 05:42 PM)undead lord Wrote:  Normally play LNoE once a month, 3 game "Sets" and try to link the scenarios together so it becomes more of a story. eg, kill 16 zombies in 16 rnds, defend the manor and finish with the truck scenario. Oh and each hero that dies is gone for the night.

I like how you create an ongoing story line and the hero rule is good to maintain a nice variety of heroes being played. I play with my kids so they can't handle 3 games in a row but that would be fun to try.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: Your typical game night?
the good thing is i have more than 1 or 2 parties of board game players, thats more than 20 friends playing board games, and thus i get to play very frequently, sometimes even every day
the bad thing is that sometimes we gather in big numbers and no board game fits us, some times we use 2 tables playing different games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply