Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Select your favorite heros to play (maximum 3 please)
Rachelle, Detective Winters
Sam, The Diner Cook
Jade, High School Outcast
Stacy, Investigative Reporter
Amanda, Prom Queen
Mr. Goddard, Chemistry Teacher
Victor, Escaped Prisoner
Kenny, Super Market Bag Boy
My super-cool, kickass custom character!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite LNOE hero to play (expansion group)
01-09-2013, 09:22 AM
RE: Favorite LNOE hero to play (expansion group)
Again for me it is the one I have the most fun trying to RP with, Sam the diner cook. One of the things I love the most about LNOE is the horror movie stereotyping in the game. It is so much fun to bring the RP aspect into the game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2013, 05:42 PM
I have to go with Goddard. After several games with him, I've seen what he can do. Just played Defend the Manor House as the Heroes with him in my team - Quick Thinking and a supply of items allowed me to cycle Blocked Windows until time ran out, preventing the zombies from entering the manor.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Of the listed characters, it's going to be Sam, with Rachelle as a very close second. Ever since Timber Peak came out, though, I've had quite a thing for Alice. Her ability is awesome!
04-22-2013, 03:36 AM
Amanda, hide ability is great... Buffing other male heros is a great plus (except the other night when it was a damn estrogen fest, with only Victor with a loner card on him...)

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2013, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 10:58 PM by Kevthenurse.)
I like Victor but Jade is a close second. Jade is very hard to kill depending on how many fight dice she rolls. On the other hand, my teammates get mad at me when I keep her around other strange heroes, particularly the male ones. ZP once dropped two LNoE cards on Jade in a single game--she was holding onto Catfight! for a few rounds too because Stacy was on the board....good times!

HAHAHA! I just read some of the posts about Kenny. I pick my first heroes at random, if one or more die, I will choose from the leftovers. Three characters I really dislike drawing are Jenny, Billy and Kenny--in that order. My teammates try to talk me out of playing Becky but I don't mind her so much except that the Becky token has really skinny legs and she is always slanting forward, so I just figure that just means I can role play her drunk.
11-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Bumping! I realize that this set of choices is out of date with the new heroes created for Timber Peak but there is not enough room to add them to this poll so I will create a separate poll for them!

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
11-20-2013, 10:20 PM
I voted for Sam and Jade. I am a big fan of big tough bad @$$ characters, so Sam's character, especially being the only character with 4 wounds (until Timber Peak) is easily a favorite of mine. Especially with his tough guy look. Plus, gotta stick with my fellow baldies. LOL!

Jade.... well, I just like the character. I've always had a little bit of a thing for Goth Girls. I've got a bit of a Goth side myself, so I always did like this kind of character.
01-13-2019, 02:58 PM
(11-20-2013 10:20 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I voted for Sam and Jade. I am a big fan of big tough bad @$$ characters, so Sam's character, especially being the only character with 4 wounds (until Timber Peak) is easily a favorite of mine. Especially with his tough guy look. Plus, gotta stick with my fellow baldies. LOL!

Jade.... well, I just like the character. I've always had a little bit of a thing for Goth Girls. I've got a bit of a Goth side myself, so I always did like this kind of character.

Do you use the unique character upgrades? Team Jade up with Victor or another strange character and she becomes a nearly indestructible killing machine!

Jade Rebellious - May not be wounded in a fight as long as she has doubles on any of her Fight Dice. Also, gains an extra fight Dice while in the same space as another Strange Hero.

Advanced Ability Jade - Outside - May roll an extra Fight Dice as long as there are no other Heroes on the same Board section (Except for Strange Heroes)

Anyone want to figure out the odds of rolling doubles with 4 dice? Now get her a weapon that gives her another die!