Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Board Game Addict
02-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Zombie Board Game Addict
Hey, just found this site from Board Game Geek. My friends and I are huge board gamers and LnoE is my favorite one by far. I'm also checking out the Martian game, which looks pretty cool.

Hi!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 10:55 PM
RE: Zombie Board Game Addict
Hey man, there's plenty of coll stuff happening here. Welcome aboard!

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-05-2011, 11:38 PM
(02-05-2011 10:50 PM)iamadoorknob Wrote:  Hey, just found this site from Board Game Geek. My friends and I are huge board gamers and LnoE is my favorite one by far. I'm also checking out the Martian game, which looks pretty cool.

Hi!

I'm New myself, but welcome.

That Martian Game IS pretty cool, BTW. Just in case you were "on the edge" about it. Watchmen02

Mark
02-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Welcome to TZG
Glad you could join usWatchmen02
02-06-2011, 09:04 AM
(02-05-2011 11:38 PM)365ZED Wrote:  
(02-05-2011 10:50 PM)iamadoorknob Wrote:  Hey, just found this site from Board Game Geek. My friends and I are huge board gamers and LnoE is my favorite one by far. I'm also checking out the Martian game, which looks pretty cool.

Hi!

That Martian Game IS pretty cool, BTW. Just in case you were "on the edge" about it. Watchmen02

Mark

I agree; I actually prefer IfOS over LNoE, even though I'm a zombie game fan. IfOS provides more action for the Martian player -- they're not just a "Bridge dummy" player. Also, it seems to me that IfOS is a harder game for the Humans to win... which works out great for me, since I have to entice my youngest son to play by offering him to be the Martian player (he tends to not want to play again when he loses too much).
02-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Welcome Aboard! Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay with us.
02-08-2011, 02:37 PM
(02-05-2011 11:38 PM)365ZED Wrote:  

Hi!

Mark

Yes, it is. You should get it ASAP.