Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Dice
02-16-2011, 02:22 PM
RE: Zombie Dice
A friend of mine brought Zombie Dice and Cthulu Dice to our game night one evening. We were playing (of course) LNOE and IFOS: Earth Overrun. The dice games were great filler for between the larger games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Never even heard of it???
I must truly be slipping....
02-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Originally, I used an idea I read about for brain counters. I ordered some brain pencil top erasers. The problem was it cost $10 for 24 brains, they are tacky to the touch and were bigger in size than I thought they would be. So, I wound buying MMM...Brains dice game for $10 and got 50 little plastic brain counters. How do you count your brains?
02-16-2011, 11:23 PM
(02-16-2011 10:59 PM)xraine69 Wrote:  Originally, I used an idea I read about for brain counters. I ordered some brain pencil top erasers. The problem was it cost $10 for 24 brains, they are tacky to the touch and were bigger in size than I thought they would be. So, I wound buying MMM...Brains dice game for $10 and got 50 little plastic brain counters. How do you count your brains?

We usually just keep score mentally... But MMM...Brains counters is a great idea. I was planning on getting that game too. So cool, now I have a double use for it. LOL
02-17-2011, 10:24 AM
We use a piece of paper and a pencil Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-21-2011, 01:42 AM
I don't have the game but the iphone app. Its pretty good for a quick match. Its free to play vs a dumb computer or $.99 for pass and play. I like it.
08-04-2011, 09:18 PM
There seems to be a group forming at work that plays board games during our lunch break. Yesterday, my co-worker introduced me to Zombie Dice and Cthulu Dice. I have to say, I had a pretty good time. Brain dead simple (oh silly puns) and super portable.

Plus, we got several games in during the lunch break. As much as I love LNOE, it's not easily played in under an hour and we've never been able to get close to finishing a game at work.
08-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Have it. Love it. Especially great when you're waiting around in a doctor's office with a kid and nothing to do until the procedure's over....
08-04-2011, 10:23 PM
just picked it up this week and played a little last night waiting for people to show up for a D&D session. Hilarity ensued. The DM for the night had multiple turns where the dice would come to him, and he rolls 3 blasts off the cuff. Even when he had 2 green and 1 yellow for his roll. Good stuff.
08-05-2011, 04:34 PM
I love ZD it's fun, quick, and easily played when stinking drunk!