Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Horde (21 Zombie)
01-20-2014, 04:53 PM
Zombie Horde (21 Zombie)
So I made a custom scenario and since we were playing with 21 Zombie I let an extra person play so we had 4 Hero Players and 3 Zombie Players. My question is does it slant the gameplay too much if the each Zombie Player gets 2 zombie cards? So there is a possibility of 6 zombie cards that could be played on the collective at any time??? Hero Players thought it was a bit much but as a Zombie it was nice to be able to actually play stuff throughout the game instead of just waiting for my turn. What do you guys think?

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Zombie Horde (21 Zombie)
We've played a few times with 3 ZPs and we find it does unbalance the game if you don't limit the hand size of the ZPs. What we've been doing is holding it to the 4 card hand size split amongst the 3 players, however allowing each of them to discard one card before drawing. This helps keep any of them from drawing and having to hold a "bum" card. They decide how to divvy up each draw.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
01-21-2014, 05:33 PM
I was one of those zombie heroes lolol. We found that it was four against 21, zombies had six cards, heroes started with no Hero cards, scenario forced us to reveal tiles instead of search for items. The odds were never in our favor. #BrokenScenario #venting

紅蝶, The Crimson Butterfly
"Regret not what you have done." -Musashi Miyamoto
01-21-2014, 05:38 PM
@Kocho2012 Don't you come on the forum and vent to MY zombie friends, I was here first! lol. That's why it was a "play test". Definitely think we have fixed the few perceived problems that we did have. Looking forward to "play test 2"

Will probably put the Zombie card draw back down to 4 though but keep the discard and redraw that was proposed in effect. Thanks a ton.

Did anyone else have any words of wisdom on this subject?

~Bryan
01-22-2014, 12:20 AM
am I going to have to turn this car around? Watchmen02
01-22-2014, 05:48 PM
(01-22-2014 12:20 AM)soundguy Wrote:  am I going to have to turn this car around? Watchmen02

I don't care who started it, I'm finishing it!!!

LOL! Okay, who has another Dad-ism to share with us?
01-22-2014, 06:31 PM
"Go ask your Mother!"

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
01-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Haha just as a follow up we played again with Zombies only drawing a max hand of 4 cards turned out much better in the custom scenario (Heroes actually won but only because of bad rolls by the ZP). Considering sharing the scenario so other people can try it out. I thought it was pretty fun. Zombie03

~Bryan