Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Miniatues 28mm Index (with size comparison shots).
05-12-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Zombie Miniatues 28mm Index with size comparison shots. (I've re-done this thread 11/05/12 feedback welcome)
A newer member called Rovanite recently launched his own minis company called Grekwood Miniatures. Right now they only have medical zeds, but there are some cool docs to go with your patients. I think they are 28mm. It looks like they come in 4 packs, too. Feel like giving those a go? Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Zombie Miniatues 28mm Index with size comparison shots. (I've re-done this thread
(05-12-2012 07:14 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  A newer member called Rovanite recently launched his own minis company called Grekwood Miniatures. Right now they only have medical zeds, but there are some cool docs to go with your patients. I think they are 28mm. It looks like they come in 4 packs, too. Feel like giving those a go? Watchmen02

Yes vk I'm going to get some after I've painted my Copplestone Casting Zeds. BTW your gift(s) just need highligting then posting...
05-14-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Zombie Miniatues 28mm Index with size comparison shots. (I've re-done this thread
(05-13-2012 08:54 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  BTW your gift(s) just need highligting then posting...
Awesome! Can't wait to unleash it on the unsuspecting masses over here.
12-06-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: Zombie Miniatues 28mm Index (with size comparison shots).
I was looking for a list of miniature zombie suppliers (28mm) and recalled this excellent thread. I'm actually looking for some "freakshow" kinda zeds and this supplier seem to have at least some to satisfy my thirst:
Victory Force 'Creatures'

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2012, 01:47 AM
(12-06-2012 07:56 PM)scarydk Wrote:  I was looking for a list of miniature zombie suppliers (28mm) and recalled this excellent thread. I'm actually looking for some "freakshow" kinda zeds and this supplier seem to have at least some to satisfy my thirst:
Victory Force 'Creatures'

Ha, ha ha I want to see the results !!
02-27-2014, 10:32 PM
Cheers dude. I love some of these sculpts and really appreciate the wise review, tried and tested by a true pro! Hats off to you pal
04-30-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Zombie Miniatues 28mm Index with size comparison shots.
(05-12-2012 01:21 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Can any of you guys recommend any more miniature companies not listed here (with Zombies)?

Hey Tev, nice looking zombies you have . I looked arround to find some nice zombies (and possible heroes) myself and I was very happy whit his: Zombicide characters.

[Image: pic1430786_lg.jpg]

[Image: Walkers_1.jpg]

[Image: Zombicide+colorful+walkers.jpg]

Also some intresting heroes...

[Image: 435788-Bruce%20Willis,%20Cooper,%20Mache...Slayer.jpg]

I just ordered 15 zombies of different shapes and the hero (#5 at the photo above) on ebay. Hope it was usefull toyou!!
04-30-2014, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 11:21 PM by samuraitrev.)
Thanks onemangang great Zombie sculpts

Thanks for sharing
05-01-2014, 01:52 PM
I came in here especially to recommend the Zombicide Minis if they had not been mentioned (Onemangang just beat me lol), I have added Walk of the Dead Set 1 and 2 to my horde.

Also to consider are the Wargames Factory Zombie Vixens for a bit of female variety, they are a vast improvement on the Male Zombies from the same company, the only downsides I find is that they are very fragile when assembling and the bases are too big, I ended up getting some separate 20mm bases to base them.

http://wargamesfactory.com/webstore/dark...bie-vixens
05-01-2014, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 05:08 PM by samuraitrev.)
(05-01-2014 01:52 PM)UK_zombie Wrote:  I came in here especially to recommend the Zombicide Minis if they had not been mentioned (Onemangang just beat me lol), I have added Walk of the Dead Set 1 and 2 to my horde.

Also to consider are the Wargames Factory Zombie Vixens for a bit of female variety, they are a vast improvement on the Male Zombies from the same company, the only downsides I find is that they are very fragile when assembling and the bases are too big, I ended up getting some separate 20mm bases to base them.

http://wargamesfactory.com/webstore/dark...bie-vixens

Thanks uk zombie. Pretty sweet!