Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
09-13-2009, 01:43 AM
Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
Max Brooks' third book is due out October 6, 2009. While I enjoyed the Zombie Survival Guide, I think World War Z was the superior book by far. This follow-up should be a good mix of the two. So, far those of you who've read Brooks' previous works, a reminder, and for those of you who haven't, check them out!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2009, 03:43 PM
RE: Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
Should be fun. I really enjoyed both books.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Has anyone read this new one yet? I have the other two and love them.
02-08-2011, 09:22 PM
I bought this out of my sheer enjoyment of the other two, but it's really not that great. You can most likely read through it pretty quickly at a Borders (it's in a small graphic novel format).
02-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Has anyone heard about the "Zombie Survival Guide Deck"? I hadn't until a random search pulled it up. It isn't a game, it's "flash cards" taking all the info from the book and categorizing them to a type of card then each item is on a different card. It is pretty interesting, if kind of a silly thing. But I had to have it. Watchmen02
02-09-2011, 07:26 AM
I saw it before
at a comic book store
but thought it was a bore
so I walked out the door
and haven't seen it no more.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-18-2011, 12:45 AM
(02-08-2011 11:43 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Has anyone heard about the "Zombie Survival Guide Deck"? I hadn't until a random search pulled it up. It isn't a game, it's "flash cards" taking all the info from the book and categorizing them to a type of card then each item is on a different card. It is pretty interesting, if kind of a silly thing. But I had to have it. Watchmen02

I have these cards, I work in the film industry and we have a large food table where crew can come up to and grab a quick snack or drink while working ( Craft Service as it is called ) I leave the set of cards on the table so people who come by can have a quick read. The cards are always a hit with everyone, from crew to advertising agency types. It's fun to see, on a 7 day studio shoot, everyone talking about Zombies by the end of the week.