Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Tsunami
10-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Zombie Tsunami
Here is an idea NOT for the faint of heart. Bwahahahahaha.

Zombie Tsunami,
Or, in other words a giant never-ending WAVE of Zombies. This one is for all you folks who bought all those extra black and purple, green and brown and red zombies from the Frog.

Zombie Tsunami has the following special rules:
NO LIMIT- there is no limit to the number of Zombies that may be on the table at any time. Your only limit is the number of zombie models you have in your collection. (I have 56, you have been warned) Zombie autospawn. ZOMBIE'S CHOICE (see below). Hero's start with 2 cards, Search markers, Hero replenish, and both special decks Unique Items and Survival Skills. SPECIAL NOTE: Heroes replenish at the beginning of the HERO TURN. At least ONE of their starting cards MUST be drawn from the HERO deck. ALSO- ZOMBIES CHOICE-Zombies start with TWO Zombie cards (no matter how many Zombie players there are). Each turn they must decide whether to draw a card OR Autospawn zombies. They cannot do both, even if there are TWO zombie players.

LENGTH OF GAME: 17 turns

WINNING AND LOSING: Hero's win if they have at least ONE Hero alive at the end of the game.

Zombies win if at the beginning of any Zombie turn there are NO Hero's on the board.

Go for it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2010, 09:26 PM
RE: Zombie Tsunami
Oh and when a new Hero is drawn due to Hero Replenish, they should start in their stated "start" location. If that is not in play or overwhelmed with Zombies use the center of the board and get an extra card. If that is also covered with Zombies the new hero may appear in any building not currently filled with Zombies.

If the Zombies seem to be winning a lot of your games, add the "barricades" to the game as well.
10-25-2010, 05:33 PM
anyone tried this yet?
11-08-2010, 10:21 PM
i had an idea for a game similar to this. Every turn the zombie team spawns 1d6 zombies and then they have a choice: double the number of zombies they have on the board, or draw 1 card for every 5 zombies they could have spawned. The heroes started with a ton of free stuff and the game was allot of fun.
11-08-2010, 10:25 PM
(11-08-2010 10:21 PM)ollirom Wrote:  i had an idea for a game similar to this. Every turn the zombie team spawns 1d6 zombies and then they have a choice: double the number of zombies they have on the board, or draw 1 card for every 5 zombies they could have spawned. The heroes started with a ton of free stuff and the game was allot of fun.
Sounds cool, what was the max number of Zombies you had on the board at one time?
11-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I can't remember exactly but i think it was around 50 or 60
11-09-2010, 02:13 AM
(11-08-2010 10:33 PM)ollirom Wrote:  I can't remember exactly but i think it was around 50 or 60

Too cool, thanks for sharing the information with me.
11-11-2010, 02:47 PM
That's when Betsy is a f'ing godsend.