Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Turn/ Weapon Clarification
09-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Zombie Turn/ Weapon Clarification
Just a couple quick clarifications if you guys don't mind Zombie03
If 2 players are controlling the zombie team, do they basically take their turns simultaneously- as in each phase is done together? Example: move the sun track one space, then both players draw two cards (and use them if possible), then both players roll to spawn, move, etc.
This is the way we've always played, and it makes more sense than doing turns seperately like the heroes, ie. one zombie player does all of their actions, then the other zombie player draws and begins their turn. Just wanted to make sure that was correct though!

Second question, I read in one of the other posts recently that a player can opt to have 2 melee weapons (single-handed of course) as opposed to 1 melee and 1 ranged.. I guess this makes sense but I thought that a hero could only have 1 of each according to the rules? Thoughts?
Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2008, 11:58 PM
RE: Zombie Turn/ Weapon Clarification
DeusExVeritas Wrote:Just a couple quick clarifications if you guys don't mind Zombie03
If 2 players are controlling the zombie team, do they basically take their turns simultaneously- as in each phase is done together? Example: move the sun track one space, then both players draw two cards (and use them if possible), then both players roll to spawn, move, etc.
This is the way we've always played, and it makes more sense than doing turns seperately like the heroes, ie. one zombie player does all of their actions, then the other zombie player draws and begins their turn. Just wanted to make sure that was correct though!

Second question, I read in one of the other posts recently that a player can opt to have 2 melee weapons (single-handed of course) as opposed to 1 melee and 1 ranged.. I guess this makes sense but I thought that a hero could only have 1 of each according to the rules? Thoughts?
Thanks!

first question- you can play any way you want really. we play the way you said.

second question- umm im rusty and un shur i think i was the one who asked it in the first place. but like i know you can have a melee weapon and a gun at the same time. but what happens when you draw a new weapon. totaling three can you put one aside to count towards your total items or do you have to disccard a weapon to make onely two hand items. im unshur.
09-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Well on page 12 under the items section it states:

A Hero may only carry up to 4 items at a time. Only 2 of these items may be Weapons (Hand Weapon and/or Ranged Weapon)

If a Hero ever has more Items than they can carry (or more than two Weapons), they must immediately discard Items down to their limit. If there is more than one Hero in the same space, they may exchange Items before discarding.

So I think that answers it.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
09-02-2008, 03:39 AM
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:Well on page 12 under the items section it states:

A Hero may only carry up to 4 items at a time. Only 2 of these items may be Weapons (Hand Weapon and/or Ranged Weapon)

If a Hero ever has more Items than they can carry (or more than two Weapons), they must immediately discard Items down to their limit. If there is more than one Hero in the same space, they may exchange Items before discarding.

So I think that answers it.

ya ive read that as well but are you aloud to choose which ones you discard or does it have to be the one you jsut drew. also in real life you could carry more weapons aslong as you wernt useing them. but ya its a game so.
09-02-2008, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2008 03:13 PM by supervike.)
Yes, I read that as you can choose which ones to discard.

Also in real life, zombies aren't so much of a threat. Zombie03Zombie03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Choose wich one you want to discard, that is how I read it as well.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user