Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie VS Japanese Kids
05-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Zombie VS Japanese Kids
I finally found a version of this with English subtitles added so everyone can enjoy it. It's pretty funny. I don't know how to embed video on this site so just use the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASr5GcuDH...annel_page

Some background:
There is a first part to this where the reporter interviews the mom. She says that her kids have a "Zombie Attack" plan and they practice it constantly. They have home movie footage of the kids practicing their strategy. The kids (girl is 8, the boys are 6 and 5) tell the reporter they aren't scared and they're ready for a zombie to come to their house. So the reporter asks them to set up the traps a la "Home Alone":

-tape in the entryway so the zombie's feet get stuck
-wet sponges in the door (because it feels gross to step on it in your socks, according to the little girl)
-a bucket full of eggs over the doorway to fall on the zombie's head
-some tripwire in the doorway
-a glass of tabasco sauce the zombie will drink thinking it's blood
-a toy dinosaur hanging in the bedroom doorway to attack the zombie if he enters
-plastic wrap to wrap around the zombie's face and body to render him useless
-a variety of toy weapons (guns, swords, more dinosaurs perhaps)

While this is happening, the TV people go door to door visiting the neighbors and telling them they are going to do the zombie prank on the kids. They ask the neighbors all to participate to make it seem real. That's where this video begins.

I tell you all this because I haven't found the first part with any English subs so just wanted to give you all the details before going in. The first time I saw it was without the background and it seems less cruel knowing that these kids have been preparing for such an attack for a long time.

Enjoy!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2009, 08:27 PM
RE: Zombie VS Japanese Kids
Yeah, had I not read your background, I would have thought it was a bit too cruel too....

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2009, 08:44 PM
RE: Zombie VS Japanese Kids
Here is the other bit....that sets it all up nicely!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUF6f83jc...feature=iv

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user