Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie turn order and playing cards
04-03-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Zombie turn order and playing cards
Related question: When exactly is "The start of the zombie turn"?

I've been confused when drawing cards and I get a card that says "At the start"... Can I play it right then, or do I have to wait until my next turn?
I think we've been playing it wrong maybe. I've been considering the drawing of cards still "the start" and allowing those cards to be played imediately, as it were.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 05:56 PM
It's anything before the first model is moved.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Cool.
I just thought maybe I've been cheating, since the heroes have been getting their asses handed to them lately. Watchmen02
04-03-2012, 07:51 PM
(04-03-2012 06:46 PM)Wade Wrote:  Cool.
I just thought maybe I've been cheating, since the heroes have been getting their asses handed to them lately. Watchmen02

No, that means you are doing it right. Insane04
04-09-2012, 07:04 PM
So to be clear, the Z player can discard 1 card before drawing cards to get his hand up to 4. BUT he can play any number of cards anytime, unless the card specifies a "At the start of..." or similar.

So at the start of the Z turn, the Z player could potentially discard 1 card and play 3 cards and then draw 4 new cards, some of which could of course be Play Immediately?
04-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Sure thing friend.

Also if it is... at the start of the zombie turn you could play it too... only if it specifies something different then At the start of the zombie turn... then you couldn't play.

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
04-10-2012, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 01:58 PM by PJON.)
(04-09-2012 07:04 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  So to be clear, the Z player can discard 1 card before drawing cards to get his hand up to 4. BUT he can play any number of cards anytime, unless the card specifies a "At the start of..." or similar.

So at the start of the Z turn, the Z player could potentially discard 1 card and play 3 cards and then draw 4 new cards, some of which could of course be Play Immediately?

Only the 4 newly drawn cards could be Play Immediately. The Play Immediately's are played immediately, and can not be held on to.
(02-21-2012 11:23 PM)victor.w Wrote:  Survival of the Fittest is one of my top five RIP cards, maybe even my favorite.

Insane19 That can be a Deadly Surprise

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05