Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie
08-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Zombie
Can someone give me tip-off to win like Zombie ?

How do i play the zombie ?
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2008, 09:51 PM
RE: Zombie
sveNNy Wrote:Can someone give me tip-off to win like Zombie ?

How do i play the zombie ?

Overwhelm the humans... corner them and kill them. I guess that's what you want to know?

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-30-2008, 01:38 AM
Avoid situations where they can use "The Hunger" to draw all your zombies together unless you have cards in your hand to help kill them that way. It tends to let them kill your zombies faster and more efficiently, as well as keeping you from your objectives and helping the rest of their team get objectives.
08-30-2008, 05:46 AM
it takes practice. im a zombie player, i rarely play as hero. depending on what scenario your playing tactics will change. if your playing die zombies die. i gather zombies in a building so they cant be shot and wait for them to come to you, cheep but it works every time. the main thing you have to wurry about in almost every scenario is ranged attack. so stay behind walls out of range and outa sight, block exits, and force them to come to you. never under estimate shamble the could be a game wining in many scenarios very effective in get to the truck. also for getting to the weaker heros and picking them off. you cant really teach some one to be a good zombie, it takes foresight and wise card playing. it just takes experience. ive only lost one time and it was against my girl friend and hero friend. kinda sad. pretty hard to beat the heros when theres two people who each have a chainsaw and shotgun. but also remember to let the heros win once in awhile i made the mistake of beating them every time we played now they hate the game and only play like once every couple of weeks.
Find all posts by this user
09-02-2008, 11:55 AM
i dont use any tactics i just go and try to eat them
that works fineWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
09-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Yeah, in my experience, the Humans are usually at a pretty good disadvantage.

Zombie tactic....

See human.
Eat brain.
Repeat.
09-02-2008, 07:20 PM
verage Wrote:i dont use any tactics i just go and try to eat them
that works fineWatchmen02

true...so true :cool: Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
09-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Cycle through your cards. Holding on to fight cards when you're nowhere near heroes won't work. Remember, the zombie deck can run out and be reshuffled.