Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombieland!?
10-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Big Grin Zombieland!?
Anybody see it? Thoughts?

I loved it.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 04:56 PM
RE: Zombieland!?
Planning to go on Wednesday (2for1 day Watchmen02 ), so no giving away anything!!
Find all posts by this user
10-03-2009, 10:03 PM
i loved it, some of the actors wernt my favorite, and for about 30 mins in the middle there was no zombie killing but other than that, a very good zombie movie. top ten for sure.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
10-04-2009, 12:07 AM
We went to the local sushi place with over an hour until show time. We waited and waited and finally we got our food at 7:20. The movie was at 7:30. We got it to go and then Nicole dumped her purse on the car seat and in went the sushi. This was the first time I ever saw a movie with sushi, mind you. So we get ready to enjoy the movie only to have our row inundated with four ruffians that smelled of smoke and other foul things. I kid you not, those four got up and down no less than twice each. Stepping on toes the entire time. What fun...

Great movie though. Can't wait to hear what you think, Zombie...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
10-04-2009, 04:41 AM
I saw it today. I think I liked the first half better than the second. It just seemed a little more polished and the editing seemed a little tighter. Overall an enjoyable zombie flick though, definitely worth a watch for fans of the genre.
10-04-2009, 09:08 PM
quadraphonic Wrote:I saw it today. I think I liked the first half better than the second. It just seemed a little more polished and the editing seemed a little tighter. Overall an enjoyable zombie flick though, definitely worth a watch for fans of the genre.

I'm going to try to see it this week or next. Last week I saw Pandorum. I thought it was really good and would make an even better video game. It's more of a Space Hulk than a LNOE.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
10-05-2009, 01:48 AM
It was good, certainly one of the best this year, but unfortunately the trailers summed up the best parts.

---------
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
10-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Taking my Daughter this saturday to go see it.Can't wait,looks good.
10-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Hopefully she's okay with the gore.. it is fairly graphic.
10-05-2009, 07:26 PM
quadraphonic Wrote:Hopefully she's okay with the gore.. it is fairly graphic.

She owns and watches every zombie film made since 68.
I started her off with NOTLD then other Romero greats.She has been hooked for many years now.She knows it is all fake and really likes the make up and effects.
However she has a hard time watching shows like ER or Greys cause that stuff is just to real???

The humour I think in Zombie films is what helps with the gore I think.It makes it so absurd that it is laughable.
She'll be okay.She has already asked if we can play LNOE afterwards!!!
Gonna be a zombie weekend I think.She is dressing up as a zombie to hand out candy this year.