Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombies!!! and L.N.O.E. banged out a baby???
10-23-2009, 02:24 AM
Zombies!!! and L.N.O.E. banged out a baby???
last night on earth rules/mechanics/cards/mini's all of that goodness in a city environment.... hmmm that would be cool eh?

so i was thinking take the map tiles from Zombies!!! build a fixed city board (adding in whatever expansions) but use L.N.O.E. everything else. whaddaya think? i haven't tried it but will soon.

and those pesky zombie!!! map tiles? i lay down some towels and put the tiles on those so as to minimize the slippage.

lnoe in the city (compliments of zombies!!!) ??? feedback welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2009, 06:38 AM
RE: Zombies!!! and L.N.O.E. banged out a baby???
God knows it would take the LNOE game system to make me sit through another game of Zombies!!!

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2009, 11:14 AM
Sounds like a good ideaZombie03I'm not familiar with the Zombie Game Tiles but a city would be cool.I wish AToE would do a
City Varient.

I guess the created city game board would have to be
the same size as LNoE so that the mechanics would mesh?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-23-2009, 11:52 AM
we use a metal table and put magnet tape on the bottom of tiles so they dont move, works great.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
12-02-2009, 06:58 AM
I considered that too, but one thing that I noticed is that Zombies!!! tiles are far more restricted as far as where heroes can go. If you use LNOE's system, the heroes will have to fight pretty much every zombie they come across, with buildings to search probably having a decent amount of zombies blocking their only entrance. Now in Zombies!!! nobody really cares, death is hardly a penalty and you have a decent shot of taking out a zombie with your bare hands. In LNOE, it's much easier for the zombies to wear heroes down, even if the heroes can usually maneuver around them.

In short, I like the idea, but I think it would need some tweaking to stay balanced.