Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Zombies!!!" board game creator Todd Breitenstein fighing cancer
03-29-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: "Zombies!!!" board game creator Todd Breitenstein fighing cancer
It is truly unfortunate that the 'Raising Zombies for Cancer' campaign at BBG was so publicly shat upon by ratings purists. From what was reported, Todd got some humor out of the uproar - but it is no consolation for those that knew the man and wished to honor him.

Very disturbing situation, but not nearly as disturbing as losing one of the good ones.

R.I.P.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I know this is a year old post, but I just read it.

What a shame, I own all the Zombies!!! expansions and loved playing it large groups. Todd, helped bring us together with our love of the undead.
R.I.P. good sir.
05-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Actually just last month. Insane19 Still smarting from it every time I think about it. Todd had always been a genuinely good guy in the past when I'd interacted with him online. The message I posted to him over at BGG got a thumb from him, so I'm glad I got the chance to express my feelings & thank him before he passed.

Still a damn shame & it still makes me mad that he had to go. Insane19
---MS

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-06-2013, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 01:59 PM by soundguy.)
while it wasn't my favorite zed game. ( i like coop games ). it was one of my first to get me introduced.

sad to hear...