Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live???
07-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live???
This could be interesting!
[Image: zombies.jpg]

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2008, 11:26 PM
RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live???
More pic's of that girl might be interesting. LOL

The game might be good too.
07-31-2008, 12:15 AM
this is going to be f'ing awsome. i love zombies!!! its one of the funniest board games every made. the only problem with it is the tiles the move when you touch them. which wont happen on x box live. i cant wait this is gunna rock. p.s. the people on the forum to that link are all gay, almost every person was bashing zombies!!!. i mean if you dont like it why are you even on a page about it.
Find all posts by this user
07-31-2008, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2008 02:52 PM by Canadian Pittbull.)
I hope they release this for the PS3 at some point! How cool is that! I just picked up Zombies!!! 7: Send in the Clowns and it comes with little Zombie Clown minis!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
08-01-2008, 03:41 AM
I think this is lame. I have the game and it shadows in comparison to LNOE. This game will suck on a console just like in real life.
08-01-2008, 03:55 AM
Zombies!!! is fun, but it will just turn in to a money sink charging you for each little expansion even digitally.
08-01-2008, 04:15 AM
LSD Wrote:I think this is lame. I have the game and it shadows in comparison to LNOE. This game will suck on a console just like in real life.

compared to last night on earth every game sucks. but zombies is a fun, funny, solid, party game with constant expansion, which i dont care what anyone thinks is a good thing.
08-01-2008, 05:00 AM
Fine, it's a good beer pretzel game but why the hell would they bother turning it into a video game. Seriously I want what they are smoking.
08-01-2008, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2008 06:37 AM by deadrabbit.)
LSD Wrote:Fine, it's a good beer pretzel game but why the hell would they bother turning it into a video game. Seriously I want what they are smoking.

well like i said the only gay thing about the game is all the peices you can easily nudge and f up the hole set up , with the arcade game i have a feeling that will be impossible. plus another god thing about it being online is that it will be cheaper, i mean no game on x box live cost 30 bucks. and you'll never have run outa people to play with.

But yes they could make other way better games.
08-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Depending on the cost I might just add it to my arcade Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.