Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombies invade Comic-Con!
07-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Zombies invade Comic-Con!
Wow, zombies were in force yesterday.

The trailer for The Walking Dead on AMC was insane. It was around 2-3 minutes. They actually did it right. AMC set a whole booth up for TWD. The panel is on AMC's website:
http://www.amctv.com/videos/?bcpid=17400...1279576001

I actually met Robert Kirkman! I got him to sign TWD #75 (SDCC exclusive cover).

Also as a bonus, I ran into Max Brooks' booth. I didn't even know he was there. I re-bought World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide and he signed them both (you can't have too many copies). Really cool dude.

Anyone read The Waking? I haven't, but I bought the series yesterday (only 4 issues), and got to meet the writer (Raven Gregory) and cover artist (Eric Basaldua- EBAS). I'll let you guys know after I read them.

I've never been big on autographs, but getting to meet writers/artists and having them sign your books/comics is more fun than I imagined.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2010, 02:32 PM
RE: Zombies invade Comic-Con!
Excellent!! A bit envious I can't be there! LOL

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2010, 03:10 AM
RE: Zombies invade Comic-Con!
Seriously... damn... Insane19

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan