Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombies on ThinkGeek
10-09-2009, 04:30 AM
Zombies on ThinkGeek
http://www.thinkgeek.com/edm/20091006.shtml

So my wife was nice enough to pass on the word. ThinkGeek is getting into the Halloween spirit (no pun intended) and they are going hard with the zombie theme, including our beloved LNOE.

If you have never been to ThinkGeek, check it out. It's a lot of fun, great things you don't see everyday. Now, ever better with Zombies!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2009, 01:04 PM
RE: Zombies on ThinkGeek
thats how I found out about it! ordered direct from flying frog tho for the promo cards... got the expansions and all that too! about to play my first game today, looks great!
10-24-2009, 03:30 PM
However the love of LNoE is spread, I'm all for it!!!

Welcome dcninja and hope you visit the forums more often and enjoy your stay!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-24-2009, 07:11 PM
we didnt finish the first ame of die zombie die, wife had to lay down she's not feeling well, really neither am I. in any case, it was fun, i think she enjoyed it... i came up with an idea though, instead of the kill before a certain time thing, you could do a survival session see how many zombies you can kill before you lose all 4 of your characters with non-replaceable characters.