Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New stuff for 10 year anniversary
08-23-2016, 08:52 PM
New stuff for 10 year anniversary
I believe FFP have plans for new LNO stuff to mark the 10th anniversary next year. I'm sure I'm not imagining it but I can't find the evidence.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: New stuff for 10 year anniversary
Hmmm.. Fingers crossed. If you're reading this Great Frog let us know.
08-30-2016, 01:13 AM
FFP told me this directly in an email response to an inquiry I made (and I reported it here on the boards.) I don't know if it's a full expansion or just additional content (supplements, web scenarios), but here is word-for-word what Scott told me:

"As for Last Night on Earth, never fear – we have more expansions planned. In fact, next year is the 10th anniversary of Last Night on Earth and we are already plotting some exciting ideas to celebrate."
09-01-2016, 01:40 AM
(08-30-2016 01:13 AM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  "As for Last Night on Earth, never fear – we have more expansions planned. In fact, next year is the 10th anniversary of Last Night on Earth and we are already plotting some exciting ideas to celebrate."
Yep, that's their pat answer. That was there spiel at Gen Con.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
09-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Can't help but get excited though. I would love more characters, scenarios, board sections weapons, Zombies etc. for this game.
12-13-2016, 12:53 AM
I just ordered LNOE Hero Pack 1 and 3 Supplements, in the comments section at checkout I thanked FFP for a great game and asked if the 10yr anniversary rumors were true!

I know it's a long shot... but money talks, obviously I'll share if I get a response.

Live life like "This could be your last night on Earth"
12-16-2016, 07:30 PM
(12-13-2016 12:53 AM)the_munt Wrote:  I just ordered LNOE Hero Pack 1 and 3 Supplements, in the comments section at checkout I thanked FFP for a great game and asked if the 10yr anniversary rumors were true!

I know it's a long shot... but money talks, obviously I'll share if I get a response.

Cheers Munt. You never know. It's always worth reminding them that the fans want more, MORE, MORE!