Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombocalypse Now, a Choose Y O A
06-25-2011, 11:30 PM
Zombocalypse Now, a Choose Y O A
I just picked up Zombocalypse Now by Bradley Sands for the kindle and am having sucha blast with this choose your own adventure! Ok, so we all now that zombies are in thousands of books, but what makes this story different is that ......you...are a.....STUFFED BUNNY! Its not too bizarro but just a tad character change for once. Hilarious and fun for only 2.99. I highly recommend this fun book.Watchmen02

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2011, 06:13 PM
RE: Zombocalypse Now, a Choose Y O A
I was going to pass over this book, but you caught me at stuff bunny....interesting...stuff bunny, you say. What's the genre of this book? Is the book actually any good besides being a cute, pink stuffed bunny with a chainsaw?
08-13-2011, 02:38 AM
I'll have to Check it out. I absolutely love choose your own adventure books, I've got about 20 of the old d&d endless quest books and I still pull them off the book shelf on occasion.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-21-2011, 08:51 AM
If you liked this book, you'll LOVE any of the books that I've actually written.
08-27-2011, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2011 01:08 AM by phantomninja.)
RICO SLADE!
Yes, you shall enjoy Sand's books! I highly recommend that you pick up RICO SLADE WILL f'ing KILL YOU! I read it in one sitting and loved every word. Bravo, Bradley, Bravo!
08-27-2011, 03:51 AM
Thank you for showing me this. the cover alone makes me want to read it.
09-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks, phantomninja. Glad you liked Rico Slade.