Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a boy and his dog.
12-21-2008, 12:34 AM
a boy and his dog.
i recently just got f'ing obsessed with post apocalyptic movies. any free time i get i download and watch a new one. ive probably almost seen them all. the classic of course mad max, post man, water world, world gone wild, six string samurai, the day after and domination alley. others like ultra warrior, logans run and raiders of the sun and doomsday.

but out of all of them there was one that stood out over the others.
A BOY AND HIS DOG. this is the single best movie i have ever seen i encurage all to watch this movie http://www.archive.org/details/A_Boy_and_His_Dog

tell me what you think...

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2008, 04:48 PM
RE: a boy and his dog.
I'm glad you clarified. You posted on another thread about A Boy and His Dog, and I just thought you were a big Don Johnson fan. With the post apocalyptic angle, I get you now.
12-21-2008, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2008 11:31 PM by deadrabbit.)
kosmium Wrote:I'm glad you clarified. You posted on another thread about A Boy and His Dog, and I just thought you were a big Don Johnson fan. With the post apocalyptic angle, I get you now.
did you watch it? im totally excited to tell people about it, the only other person ive had a chance to watch it with inperson was my girl frined and she was kinda insulted but how they boy is but she still liked it.. i need a mans opinion. i dont know how famous this movie is or anything so hopefully im not the last one to see it or something.

12-22-2008, 08:19 AM
deadrabbit Wrote:did you watch it? im totally excited to tell people about it, the only other person ive had a chance to watch it with inperson was my girl frined and she was kinda insulted but how they boy is but she still liked it.. i need a mans opinion. i dont know how famous this movie is or anything so hopefully im not the last one to see it or something.

I watched it maybe....6 or 7 years ago. Friend of mine suggested I see it. Definitely a cult classic, but getting harder to find. I don't actually remember a lot about it other than post-apocalyptic earth where a man (Don Johnson) and his dog go around getting in trouble. I tended to watch for the "famous actor early in their career" aspect. Much like George Clooney in Return of the Killer Tomatoes. Sorry I don't have a more solid man opinion. I'd have to see it again before I do that.....maybe that could be our new holiday tradition, A Boy and His Dog on Christmas!
12-27-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm watching it right now....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2008, 02:15 AM
supervike Wrote:I'm watching it right now....

........... cant wait to hear what you think,,,,.....

12-29-2008, 04:27 AM
The ending was worth it!

But...erm. It was very bizarre. What was the deal with the makeup on those underground dwellers?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user