Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a little boost to Coop Showdown
02-16-2024, 05:57 PM
a little boost to Coop Showdown
I wanted to add a boost to the Coop Showdown, breaking up the 'I go, you go, then I go, etc' and putting in a little flavor to the battle field.

So.....

Coop Battle Roll: the player chooses one Skill (Spirit, Cunning, Combat, or Honor) to attempt to gain an edge in battle. Target 5+
-Spirit: your understanding of the supernatural and your own good spiritual presence is used against the nature of evil.
-Cunning: your quick thinking or scientific knowledge is pressed against the creature in a duel of wits.
-Combat: your training, prowess and weaponry are matched against the might of your enemy.
-Honor: you pit your honor, wisdom, kindness and simple humanity to overcome the corruption of evil.
The player may use any Gear, Allies, and other bonuses still available after the combat uses.
Additionally:
If the Character defeated an Evil Elder in their combat this round: +1 die
If the Character failed to cause a Wound on the Villain this round: -1 die
If you exchanged equipment, allies, Elders, Militia, etc or did any Healing just before this Fight Round: -1 die

Results: 5+ for a success on each die. Count the successes:
>0: The Villain rages in triumph over you (describe this if you want). You need help! -2 Attack Dice on the very next attack upon the Villain (by you or others)
>1 to 2: The battle moves about the lair. Locked in combat! No further effect
>3+: The Villain must move to a defensive position in the lair (describe this, if you want)! Press the attack! +2 Attack Dice on the very next attack upon the Villain (by you or others)

02-17-2024, 06:33 PM
RE: a little boost to Coop Showdown
I like it! Good to hear from you Pfr.Fate

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply