Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
aaah! zombies!!
10-11-2011, 10:59 PM
aaah! zombies!!
Has anyone seen aaah! zombies!! because i just recently watched it and found it to be hilarious If you havent seen it is a movie about a zombie apocalypse shown from the zombies point of view but the catch is that the zombies arent aware that they are zombies

I highly recommend it and think any true zombie fan should partake in its watching
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 01:20 AM
RE: aaah! zombies!!
Ive seen it, lol, when reading the post though AHHHH!!!! Real
Monsters popped into my head for a second. Its a descent flick
though.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
10-12-2011, 02:25 AM
(10-12-2011 01:20 AM)Pred Wrote:  when reading the post though AHHHH!!!! Real
Monsters popped into my head for a second.

Me too! This movie has been in my Netflix Queue for a while. I should check it out.
10-12-2011, 03:28 AM
It was actually inmy netflix queue for about a month before i tried it
10-15-2011, 04:28 AM
Excellent movie, freaking hilarious. I was so glad it was on Netflix. Sometimes I wonder why we have it since they don't seem to get lots of new videos. That one was worth it.
10-26-2011, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2011 04:01 AM by fallensaviour.)
Just watched it last weekend and I have to say there were some things I didn't care for but for te most part this film is pure genius!!!
Do yourself a favor and watch it!!!
I watched it on netflix streaming.Also watched zombies,zombies,zombies.
03-23-2012, 10:24 PM
It certainly gives you a new aspect on existence from a zed's point of view. Though there would be the problem, if too many people watched it, of the more liberal-minded deciding to just corral them all up in hopes they can be trained/healed...if only they could be understood.
06-07-2012, 07:48 PM
I watched it on the Instant Netflix too. Funny little tidbit... it actually went by a different title. If you look for it on IMDb, I think it was called "Wasting Away" or something like that. I'm not sure why they felt the need to change the name on Netflix.

Anyway, I too loved it! It was really funny, and interesting to see the story told from the point of view of the zombies. Especially given the fact that they didn't realize they were zombies. They thought there was something wrong with everybody else, and that they were somehow spared.

I especially found it funny what they conclude they are about halfway through the movie. They start to notice some...strange things about their bodies, and decide this must mean something. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but I thought that bit was pretty funny too. Definitely a movie I recommend to zombie fans, even if just for a chuckle.
06-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Not seen it, on Netflix, can't find it. Boo!!!!!!

Not the face!! Not the face!!
06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
(06-07-2012 08:18 PM)Denial Wrote:  Not seen it, on Netflix, can't find it. Boo!!!!!!

That's weird. It was still there when I last checked. Netflix knows me so well, it actually created a "Gory Zombie Movies" heading, or something to that effect. LOL! Do you have that? If not, try searching by logging into Netflix from a computer. It is easier to search something specific like that when you aren't on the Instant Netflix.