Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any word on the scenario book
12-04-2008, 05:55 PM
any word on the scenario book
does any one know when the scenario book is going to come out, or if its even real. its been a long time sense ive heard about it and that might have been just a rummer in the first place. talking to you sound girl ha ha love you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 03:49 AM
RE: any word on the scenario book
deadrabbit Wrote:does any one know when the scenario book is going to come out, or if its even real. its been a long time sense ive heard about it and that might have been just a rummer in the first place. talking to you sound girl ha ha love you.

I don't have a release date but it IS getting worked on and it IS coming out... just don't know when and don't want to estimate. I can tell you there is most likely two large things coming out before it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2008, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2008 04:00 AM by supervike.)
Without giving anything away, can you tell us SPECIFICALLY what two things you are talking about?

:P:P:P:PZombie17Zombie17Zombie17:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
12-05-2008, 04:43 PM
supervike Wrote:Without giving anything away, can you tell us SPECIFICALLY what two things you are talking about?

hahaha, never laughed so hard on this site before

hopefully its last night on earth related or the alien game
12-06-2008, 02:54 AM
supervike Wrote:Without giving anything away, can you tell us SPECIFICALLY what two things you are talking about?

Yeah, right. Watchmen02 All I can say is look in the back of rulebooks for clues, and... on a card... of course that one's slated for 2010...
12-06-2008, 03:14 AM
which card is it,,,... i didnt know about that. crazy. now im gunna have to look at every card. is it in last night on earth or a touch of evil?[/align]