Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
boss battle idea.
11-22-2012, 07:06 PM
boss battle idea.
still new here, this basically my first post, so here I go.

I've been workin on a boss battle scenario so tell me what you think.

The heroes must defeat a huge zombie....duh.18 turns.
The boss zombie can't move out of the center squares, but has a throw range of 3. During the move zombies phase he can throw a zombie into a charecter space on a 3+. He can move one space , he's got ten health and 3 fight dice for any melee fight.

I call it "small town, big fight" I'm thinking about how to do a bigger version called "big town, bigger fight"

I also have an idea for a custom charecter, the town punk, Mohawk and all lol I wanna give him a plus fight dice bonus if he's got no weapons, but I can't think of any good antisocial flaws to maybe even that out. Also not sure if he's a youth or not.

So anything need changing maybe???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: boss battle idea.
I like the idea of the boss being able to throw the zombies, good idea. Also, give him a grave weapon. Very Resident Evil. Also, your punk character might be a good boyfriend for Jade storywise...
11-23-2012, 02:11 AM
Sigh..... I accually don't have the grave weps so I don't know about that mechanic yet...I didn't think about him dating the goth, that's something to think about. I was gonna make a strip mall or maybe an alley of some sort for him to start at but I wanna wait to see what these straight pieces are gonna be like.
And you gave me an idea for a zombie card that has to do with ex-boy/girlfriends.
Now I'm thinking about a female drifter/bum to pair up with jake lol
11-23-2012, 05:41 AM
Or a dancer at the strip club?
11-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Ha ha she could use her heels as a wep and the zombie could have a broken heel card like "trip"