Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
canceling a card with multiple effects
12-08-2010, 09:46 PM
canceling a card with multiple effects
played this weekend.. game had the priest in it that can cancel zombie cards.

as I recall,I played a card that made me remove some zeds from the board, then place a zed near a hero...

i flipped the card up, asked if it was being canceled.. they said.. lets see.. I removed the zeds.. then placed my zed ner someone and then they decided they didn't want a zed there and canceled it, but complained when i went to put the other zeds back. saying that was the cost of the card.

i said if the card is canceled there is no cost. they threw a bit of a fit and I called cheese on them.. but we let it fly.

need a answer on that one...

if a card with a sacrifice cost is played cant he hero's wait till you pay the sacrifice, then cancel the card before it's other effect happens?

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2010, 10:52 PM
RE: canceling a card with multiple effects
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-vs-Cancel I'd recommend we tack it on to the existing discussion over there.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2010, 07:24 PM
RE: canceling a card with multiple effects
yep. just saw it, thanks

soundguy
Find all posts by this user