Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
catching up!
03-18-2012, 12:32 AM
catching up!
I recently celebrated my 30th birthday and because of that, and the desire to get away from a lingering winter (Canadian here), my wife, her brother and I went on a 2 week roadtrip through Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico. It was one of those "no online gaming" type vacations. lol Needless to say, there wasn't much of a celluar signal out there anyway. Also, before this trip, I'd never heard the word 'hoodoo' before.

So now I'm back, refreshed, and ready to go until the next time I get to escape work et al. Just need to catch up on a few weeks worth of posts here Zombie03
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2012, 02:12 AM
RE: catching up!
Make sure you check out the thread on 'timber peak' the new lnoe expansion. Did you do any table top gaming?

Through victory my chains are broken.
03-18-2012, 04:37 AM
alas, no. the car was packed pretty tight with camping stuffs, and the like. Did a lot of hiking around in the Utah national parks. :-)
03-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Roadtrips rock! Welcome back.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user