Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
considering picking up ATOE
10-30-2011, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2011 02:43 PM by Mr. ONEarm.)
RE: considering picking up ATOE
(10-29-2011 05:28 PM)Pred Wrote:  We used the Bats, Walking Dead and Succubus sheet with the
Vampire Main Villain. The Game almost beat us and it went on
for about 3 hours. Had a good time playing it, so it was all pretty
worth it.

Except that slob of a man Trey won Insane19 And you screwed me over possibly beating the villain first time double Insane19
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2011, 04:15 PM
(10-30-2011 02:42 PM)Mr. ONEarm Wrote:  
(10-29-2011 05:28 PM)Pred Wrote:  We used the Bats, Walking Dead and Succubus sheet with the
Vampire Main Villain. The Game almost beat us and it went on
for about 3 hours. Had a good time playing it, so it was all pretty
worth it.

Except that slob of a man Trey won Insane19 And you screwed me over possibly beating the villain first time double Insane19

I Love friendly Social GamesInsane21

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-31-2011, 09:57 AM
That sounds right. One of my fondest memories of AToE was when I spend an entire 4 hour game being possessed and attacking my overpowered friend with a rifle, 3 times, being knocked out each time. Oh it was a hard day for the monk! But as they say, if you cant cut the monastery, dont go there!

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]