Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
couple questions
11-25-2010, 11:27 PM
couple questions
so far my player group is making it's way thru the list of games including the online content.. plus a few we made up on our own to play test.

one scnerio we havn't tackled yet is the one where the zeds get 6 cards.

can't remember the name..

anyone play it yet? how is it?

also still trying to figure out a dot system for adding a few weapons to buildings.. ie.. search deck for 1st hand weapon.. reshuffle deck.

or flip over cards till 1st weapon encountered.

still working on that one..

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2010, 03:39 AM
RE: couple questions
The one where zombies have to just mass murder humans and they have to survive? It's awesome. One of my favs
11-28-2010, 08:39 PM
That sounds really cool, whats the name of it? Is it an expansion scenario or online?

Sounds like a fun role reversal. Zombies hunting humans with a human body counter... ?
11-29-2010, 12:23 AM
i don't know which expansion it came in.. but it is one of the later ones as it uses some of the extra stuff.

soundguy
11-29-2010, 08:16 AM
Is the scenario Revenge of the Dead? I don't think that scenario is originally balanced, since 14 zombies is probably too few, but using 21 is probably too much. We've toyed with having Hero Card Pool (6) to start the game instead of Hero Starting Cards (1), but keeping the latter for any heroes arriving midgame, but might move to just having Hero Starting Cards (2), both with 21 zombies.

Also, the card Hero's Sacrifice is ridiculously powerful in Revenge of the Dead and Zombie Pillage because of the low number of turns. If the heroes get a chance to play the card twice, it's most likely an autowin.
11-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Yep, I think it's Revenge Of The Dead as well.
We played that one fridaynight. I must say it was the most boring game I ever played. I for once played a hero. It basicly came down to avoiding zombies and digging in.
The heroes had the luck that on the board were the gunshop, plane hangar and sheriffs office so getting guns was not really hard to do.
The zombieplayer had the bad luck of starting with only 1 zombie on the board. He rolled 2 fop zombiespawn and then had an play immediatly card that took one away.
Though luck Watchmen02

If we played it correctly the only 2 acceptable rules for victory were:
Heroes: Kill 4 zombie-heroes or survive the night
Zombies: Kill 5 heroes
All other victory rules did not matter. Empty deck for heroes or the killing 4 heroes one.
Heroes did lose eventualy but that was due to a poor dissision of one of the hero-players Insane21

I'm not sure we will be playing that one sometime soon again Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2010, 09:45 PM
thats revenge of the dead, I think thats a web senario.
12-02-2010, 12:29 AM
maybee a web only/purchase one, as it has a card.

soundguy
12-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Yes it is a web exclusvie secenarion with a few new cards.