Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
crowd
11-10-2010, 03:03 AM
crowd
If a crowd move is rolled or a fire starts in a crowd space but the direction of the move has a fire, crowds or board edges. is the movement direction rerolled?

If the crowd is to move from a roll or a fire but ALL surrounding spaces have fire, crowds or board edges, what happens? (do they take a wound or are destroyed or just stay still)

I tend to think that for lack of rulings that the crowd would not re-roll direction. For the fire the crowd would re-roll the chance of wound next turn and then re-roll the direction it tries to flee the fire.

And will the crowds ever stop looking to me to lead them? They bleat like sheep and are only half as smart.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2010, 03:19 AM
RE: crowd
I have been doing it that the movement doesn't happen. I haven't had time to reread the rulebook to confirm, however.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm going through the rules for the first time writing a crib sheet for teaching friends when I came across it. I was expecting something in the frequently asked question section but there isn't one in the book... It's a minor hole that a house rule should fix but some of my friends slip into rule lawyer mode which makes you have to know what the heck is going on...

These friend also bleat like sheep but they smell better.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
11-11-2010, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2010 04:39 AM by Patient Zero.)
Well I reread a bit more and found that if the crowd tries to move to a space that it cannot move into, then it does not move.

For the fire, they must first take a wound and then 'automatically' move randomly. I guess if they hit the things that stop them they are done again.

In essence, I should read the rules before I post. I bleat like a sheep and my wool keeps me warm in a cold rain.

11-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Where'd you find that, P0? It'll direct my rereading a bit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2010, 05:52 PM
(11-11-2010 01:41 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Where'd you find that, P0? It'll direct my rereading a bit.

Pg 23 Crowds Moving, second paragraph)

I don't know if the crowds ignore the big tents 'blockers'

"Baaaaa!"