Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
custom cards/boards?
10-15-2011, 06:52 AM
custom cards/boards?
hello, I'm still kind of a noob with this game. I've noticed a lot of custom cards, scenarios, characters, and game boards. I was wondering if there was a way to print these out. I understand the custom characters/scenarios dint really need to be printed. But making custom game cards and boards seems to be trickier. How do some of you use these?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2011, 04:36 PM
RE: custom cards/boards?
I assume they use a template and photoshop to make their own characters. I think there are some on here somewhere to download, but I am pretty sure you have to be an elevated member to get them. You can always ask around or if you have characters from movies or TV shows someone might have made them and can link you to them or something.
10-15-2011, 04:48 PM
i usually just use my phone for using custom characters, i was mostly wondering about using custom game boards and hero/zombie cards.
10-17-2011, 08:59 AM
There are alot of custom hero templates here on the board. People post them all the time.
There is also a download section here but you need to be a full member to get acces to it.
In there you can find blank templates wich you can use to make your own in photoshop or gimp.

You become a full member by proving to the admin that you are here to stay and not to leach. Or you can make a donation for the upkeep of the website.
Sarku will guide you then Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2011, 12:09 PM
if you have a custom game board, how do you use it? Do you print it out on special paper or something?
10-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Most of us print it on sturdy paper and then glue it on cardboard.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2011, 05:17 AM
ok, thank you Emp.
10-19-2011, 01:40 AM
I print my custom cards on photo paper, then use a glue-stick to mount them to cardboard (I found a vans shoebox that is nearly perfect).

[Image: normal_Ash_with_Card.JPG]

Peep this thread!
10-19-2011, 03:12 PM
thanks vikinglad and emp, I'll have to try this out.