Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
danger markers
02-12-2012, 11:32 AM
danger markers
I`m not sure about the rule for Danger missions and markers.

I`m going for an adventure, passing 3/4 adventures, not collecting glory etc. 3 Danger markers are placed on Adventure cards.

I`m loosing on 4th and Danger is flipped to Clifhanger.

I`m loosing glory, but are danger markers also lost? or can I continue nex turn if I win cliffhanger for example?

cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: danger markers
You keep the tokens for all of the prior Dangers that have been completed for that artifact UNLESS you get KO'd and sent home, at which point you have to start from the beginning.

The way that we handle danger markers and Glory is:
Whenever a Danger is passed, we place a token on the Hero card and the Glory on the Danger card.
As the Hero continues, we leave the previous Danger cards out with their little piles of Glory.
When the Hero decided to Camp Down or completes all Dangers, they collect all the little piles of Glory.
If the Hero fails a Danger and encounters the Cliffhanger, all of the previous Dangers are discarded and their piles of Glory returned to the pool.
02-13-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: danger markers
thanks.