Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
downloads
03-24-2011, 06:02 PM
downloads
I was just wondering, what the downloads section is for.
I understand if you donate you get access to the downloads section, but what can you down?
is it worth it?
I don't have a creditcard so donating wouldn't be just a clic away.
Anybody know what this hidden private section has to offer, hidden treasures maybe Watchmen02
[/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2011, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 06:19 PM by mqstout.)
RE: downloads
It's not donate-to-access. It's "become a member of the community". That is, kick up your feet, stay a while, participate in conversations... Once the forum members notice you (or you feel you've been noticed), someone (or you) can nominate you for "full membership". Contributing good stuff (game reports, your own custom content, etc) can help accelerate it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2011, 08:20 PM
ah ok, well I just posted some LNOE cards I made a while back.
Loaded them up in the fan images section just now.
Still have a couple of personal cards with our faces on there and our faces zombified.
I'll post them tomorrow, had a lot of fun making them.
ltrz
da Kid
Find all posts by this user
03-25-2011, 10:13 AM
I'm sure Kid will stick around, he just needs to get into the habbit of checking and working on forums because I think he usualy doens't do that.
And he also knows that if gets access to the download section and he "dissapears" that I will hunt him down and open up a "can of whoopass" on him. And he has seen me in action so...

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user