Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
escape in the truck fun finish
04-03-2014, 12:55 PM
escape in the truck fun finish
so this was a while ago but i remember it as one our favorite finishes and fairly perfect movie like ending
the zombies needed to kill 2 more heroes with 2 turns left and the heroes had both the gas and the keys
anderson was fighting zombies about 2 spaces from the truck sally was with him and bitten. billy had the gas and was fueling up the truck, jake wthas in a building that was locked after finding the keys the turn before,
zombies wounded jake and billy and killed anderson.
heroes last turn jake moves with a poor roll that gets him to sallys space 2 fights jake takes another wound and sally kills a zombie, jake gives sally the keys
sally moves to the truck.

Heroes win with an escape with wounded billy and and a wounded/ bitten sally, jake is left behind nearly dead with zombies every where, (also when anderson died father joeseph came in but never really left the church.)

what we said happened next, jake and Joseph die soon later.
billy is driving away when sally passes out, her eyes open, the scene goes black and you hear a crash ...

a news report from a neighboring town is heard talking about a truck being found on the side of the road outside of town where a young male was found dead in a bloody mess. you see the wreckage and bloody footprints are seen heading towards the new town...

zombies win in the end
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: escape in the truck fun finish
Agreed. That is a pretty cool ending. You can actually visualize it on screen. Here's a possible alternate to that - Billy is also turned because Sally got to him, which caused the wreck - but he is pinned in the wreckage trying to claw his way out...

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
04-03-2014, 04:53 PM
This game is good at representing filmic qualities that we know and love.
Sounds like an awesome game. Well done to those Heroes!
04-04-2014, 01:57 PM
[/font][/size]
(04-03-2014 12:55 PM)cauchi39 Wrote:  so this was a while ago but i remember it as one our favorite finishes and fairly perfect movie like ending
the zombies needed to kill 2 more heroes with 2 turns left and the heroes had both the gas and the keys
anderson was fighting zombies about 2 spaces from the truck sally was with him and bitten. billy had the gas and was fueling up the truck, jake wthas in a building that was locked after finding the keys the turn before,
zombies wounded jake and billy and killed anderson.
heroes last turn jake moves with a poor roll that gets him to sallys space 2 fights jake takes another wound and sally kills a zombie, jake gives sally the keys
sally moves to the truck.

Heroes win with an escape with wounded billy and and a wounded/ bitten sally, jake is left behind nearly dead with zombies every where, (also when anderson died father joeseph came in but never really left the church.)

what we said happened next, jake and Joseph die soon later.
billy is driving away when sally passes out, her eyes open, the scene goes black and you hear a crash ...

a news report from a neighboring town is heard talking about a truck being found on the side of the road outside of town where a young male was found dead in a bloody mess. you see the wreckage and bloody footprints are seen heading towards the new town...

zombies win in the end

ZOMBIES WIN IN THE END RESPECT Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05