Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
expansions ho!
10-23-2013, 06:11 PM
expansions ho!
I just had my Sands of Cairo, Rise of the Crimson Hand and Treasure Hunters expansions (as well as COPE Red Menace) delivered! I can't wait to play with them this weekend.

Promo cards taped to the boxes: Reporter [Ally], Rescue [Event], Sword [Gear] and Trend Setter [Personal Mission].

Reporter is very strong! Activate it to draw an event!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: expansions ho!
Enjoy-I'm waivering between the f&G expansions & adding
to the SoB KS pledge,oh & pre ordering a couple of CW
add-ons.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
10-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Thank the lord:

Rise of the Crimson Hand has reprints for the adventure cards from the base game that increase the font size/color contrast for the fine print on them. Maybe I'll actually start using that rule now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2013, 10:26 PM
(10-23-2013 08:09 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Thank the lord:

Rise of the Crimson Hand has reprints for the adventure cards from the base game that increase the font size/color contrast for the fine print on them. Maybe I'll actually start using that rule now.

I agree - a very welcome improvement on an overlooked option.
10-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Look forward to hearing thoughts on TH. I'm trying to support the FLGS so I didn't do the preorders. Got RotCH & SoC, haven't had a chance to play them yet, though I've got the figs about 75% painted.

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"