Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
extreme horror movies
06-04-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: extreme horror movies
(06-04-2014 08:41 AM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  Hi wasn't sure if it was ok to post this on this thread, but. I'm to excited not to I'm meeting George Romero at comicon in London next month. Zombie king

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.

I'm jealous. I would love to get a pic with the guy. Have fun!

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 05:46 PM
extreme horror movies
Cheers can't wait. Him, Stan lee, Michael madeson and lando from Star Wars already booked. Geeking out

06-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Lando was at last the one in Winnipeg last year. That man is smooth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pK5HmuCMBM
06-04-2014, 08:05 PM
extreme horror movies
Awesome

06-06-2014, 10:40 AM
(06-04-2014 01:38 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  +1 rep to UK Zombie for great information and for being such a big movie fan.

Maybe you would be interested in doing some movie reviews for the collection here on The Zombie Game? I watch as many horrors and thrillers as I can but I can't get to everything. You have basically done mini reviews for a number of movies in your post above already!

Also I am interested in "second opinion" reviews for the movies I have reviewed, especially if you would rate them very differently. I have offered that opportunity to the board before but nobody has taken me up on it.

Let me know if that sounds fun.

When I first joined the forum I thought how can I contribute to the site.

I noticed that there were plenty of great custom card and scenario contributors and an awesome set of 3D modellers and a pool of great talented painters so I thought "OK, I love films..."

Then I went in the media section LOL and saw you had it wrapped up! Zombie24

I would however be honored to assist with alternate reviews. The ones I think are spot on or agree with I will leave alone but if I have a differing view I will definitely post. Watchmen02
06-06-2014, 11:15 PM
(06-06-2014 10:40 AM)UK_zombie Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 01:38 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  +1 rep to UK Zombie for great information and for being such a big movie fan.

Maybe you would be interested in doing some movie reviews for the collection here on The Zombie Game? I watch as many horrors and thrillers as I can but I can't get to everything. You have basically done mini reviews for a number of movies in your post above already!

Also I am interested in "second opinion" reviews for the movies I have reviewed, especially if you would rate them very differently. I have offered that opportunity to the board before but nobody has taken me up on it.

Let me know if that sounds fun.

When I first joined the forum I thought how can I contribute to the site.

I noticed that there were plenty of great custom card and scenario contributors and an awesome set of 3D modellers and a pool of great talented painters so I thought "OK, I love films..."

Then I went in the media section LOL and saw you had it wrapped up! Zombie24

I would however be honored to assist with alternate reviews. The ones I think are spot on or agree with I will leave alone but if I have a differing view I will definitely post. Watchmen02

Awesome! Glad to hear it! I saw you already put one up. That will work fine if you just post reviews under the correct letter. If you don't mind, I will cut and paste them into the main post for that letter (giving you credit of course). To keep the rating system consistent, I am going to convert your 8/10 to 4/5.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War