Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
falling skies tv series
06-12-2013, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2013 02:05 AM by soundguy.)
falling skies tv series
ok.. i started watching mid 1st season.. missed a few.. picked up the dvd series pack.. forgot about it.. left it inthe cabinet. last year my work sched changed and i missed the entire 2nd season. this past sun, season 3 started. I was home.. watched it and immediately knew i needed to fill in the blanks from 1st season.

went out and hit wallymart.. grabbed season 2 dvd. did a marathon and watched about 12 episodes ( couple from 1 i missed and all 2nd )

ok.. start of 3rd SEEMS to be 7m after end of 2nd. and now mason is prez? and the new aliens have funny names like cocheese? season 2 ended witht he new alien ships landing after the destriuction of some 'fish head' weapon.

have I missed soemthing in between.. or was what i saw on season 3 not the season premier ( 7ml ater.. etc.. )

ie. i don't recall seeing where masons sone actually became paralyzed?

any ideas?

i'll probably have to do the same thing to revoloution / defiance/ i've missed mor ethan i've seen.. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply