Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fine print
03-30-2013, 02:37 PM
fine print
Of all of the parts and rules for FANG, I always find myself omitting the fine print Special Text on the adventures. You know, like "of time" commanding that you have to complete all of its dangers on the same turn.

I think it's mostly a matter of layout. The fine print is hard to read even up close. The way the game is set up -- quite large across the whole table -- it's most of the players usually can't even read them when they're trying to determine where to go. It's often annoying enough always to repeat the gold value and danger count for each all the time, even without reading the Special Text.

How about everyone else?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: fine print
I agree. It's the one optional rule that I forget / omit.
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Yeah, haven't played for a long time, but that was our groups most persistent mistake as well!

Maybe a solution would be to mark adventures that have special rules?

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
04-01-2013, 10:47 AM
F&G has a lot going on,it's not really a difficult Game but there is a lot of stuff to
keep track of.Everytime we play I have to go over the Temple sequences & the Villain
rules.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
04-01-2013, 03:05 PM
I found a good chart on BGG that summarized all the fine print on one sheet for reference. When I find it again I'll pass on a link.