Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
four new promo's Last night on Earth?
01-14-2011, 09:44 PM
four new promo's Last night on Earth?
I just saw they (FFP) added some new promo's .... at least the title for them. Now rules yet known and no images so far. I might be wrong but as far as I know they are new:

Just titles:

Promo-043 Rise to the Challenge
Promo-044 Anxious to Feed
Promo-045 Survivor
Promo-046 The Hungry One
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2011, 10:41 PM
RE: four new promo's Last night on Earth?
Where was this?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2011, 10:57 PM
(01-14-2011 09:44 PM)Onemangang Wrote:  Promo-043 Rise to the Challenge
That would be a good name for D's new two-story boards! Not sure what to make of that...
01-14-2011, 11:26 PM
That are the cards you get with the new mini expansion with the new level up system.
01-15-2011, 12:05 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about those!

Survivor: Hero Event, play immediately, remains in play. Play on any Hero. The hero may move 1 extra space during their momvement. The next time the Hero would be wounded, prevent that wound and discard this card. Image: Stacy holding flare gun.

Rise to the Challenge: Hero event, play immediately, remains in play. Play on any Hero. Ingore all card restrictions that Hero has based on their Special Rules. Discard this card to force a Zombie to Re-roll any number of its Fight Dice. Image: Sally with a baseball bat by a loading dock.

Anxious to Feed: Zombie Event, play immediately, remains in play. Any time a Zombie is Spawned at a Spawning Pit, it may immediately move 1 space. Image: Jade with a pistol and a flashlight, with a couple of zombie hands and outlines behind her reaching around.

The Hungry One: Zombie Event, play immediately, remains in play. At the start of the Move Zombies Phase, choose 1 Zombie to move D3 spaces this turn instead of its normal move.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2011, 12:20 AM
Any pics of the cards available??
01-15-2011, 01:53 AM
(01-14-2011 10:57 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(01-14-2011 09:44 PM)Onemangang Wrote:  Promo-043 Rise to the Challenge
That would be a good name for D's new two-story boards! Not sure what to make of that...

Good call... I'll keep a note of that...

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."