Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gasoline
08-11-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: gasoline
Oooo! Now that, I like. Having an alternate, slightly burnt truck. I can't imagine the need would come up all that often, but it is still pretty darn awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2014, 05:19 PM
the big thing about burnt vehicles is oil/fuel fires, and tires pop really fast.. so do batteries. those go before the vehicle is usually too damaged. IE.. tires burn and pop at a point the vehicle is still otherwise driveable. i repair antique tractors, and have saved soem from barn fires.. tires always go first.. gas tank next!
08-12-2014, 12:33 AM
(08-11-2014 03:12 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  This makes me want to get 2 truck models and paint both to match the token and then burn/melt the other one just a little bit Watchmen02

I would like to see that.
08-15-2014, 03:50 PM
(08-11-2014 05:19 PM)soundguy Wrote:  the big thing about burnt vehicles is oil/fuel fires, and tires pop really fast.. so do batteries. those go before the vehicle is usually too damaged. IE.. tires burn and pop at a point the vehicle is still otherwise driveable. i repair antique tractors, and have saved soem from barn fires.. tires always go first.. gas tank next!

Now you are just being too logical. ;-)