Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
general lee is new here
03-11-2011, 07:03 PM
RE: general lee is new here
Welcome to the site!

(03-10-2011 05:30 PM)Sarku Wrote:  If the dukeofhazzard shows up, I might cry.

That was pretty funny, haha!

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2011, 01:18 AM
(03-10-2011 05:30 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Welcome generallee!!!

If the dukeofhazzard shows up, I might cry.

Welcome!

I totally thought this was a Dukes reference when I saw it also.
03-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Thanks for your replies guys, anyone know where to get confederate zombies by any chance? And by the way, my Mrs shooting name is actually Daisy Duke!

on a similar note I am still too young to bear any resemblance to Robert E. Lee, but I have been told that I am much more like Sheev, minus the armadillo helmet.

Hero Character: Sheev, 3 wounds, strange, blows shit up.
Special rules: doesnt wear pants: cannot be the target of last night on earth (no matter how hard he tries)
Explosives expert (sort of): starts with dynamite, instead of searching can pick up any explosives.
Dodgy Det. cord: when using explosives, instead of using a fire item, Sheev may use his dodgy det. cord range=2 ignites on a 5+ on the roll of a one something goes wrong and sheev + any hero on the same space miss their next turn as they stop, drop and roll