Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ghost die on user made character debbie jackson
08-27-2010, 03:58 AM
ghost die on user made character debbie jackson
the 'ghost die' mentioned.. is that simply an extra different colored die rolled with the hero's normal (2) dice just for the purposes of checking doubles.. not for 'high' dice.

IE.. the ghost die can't be the high die.. but could be a doubles dice.

IE.. you roll a 6 and a 3 on your 2 white die, and a 6 on the ghost die. zombie rolls a 5.. the white die 6 for the hero 'wins' the fight, and the ghost die 6 make sit a double.

that right.. or is it just another bonus white die?

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: ghost die on user made character debbie jackson
I apologize for bumping such an old thread but I too had a question about the whole "ghost die" thing...hopefully someone has an answer.

(08-27-2010 03:58 AM)soundguy Wrote:  the 'ghost die' mentioned.. is that simply an extra different colored die rolled with the hero's normal (2) dice just for the purposes of checking doubles.. not for 'high' dice.

IE.. the ghost die can't be the high die.. but could be a doubles dice.

IE.. you roll a 6 and a 3 on your 2 white die, and a 6 on the ghost die. zombie rolls a 5.. the white die 6 for the hero 'wins' the fight, and the ghost die 6 make sit a double.

that right.. or is it just another bonus white die?

soundguy
02-20-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: ghost die on user made character debbie jackson
can't remember myself now..Watchmen02