Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
glory question??
05-30-2013, 08:53 PM
glory question??
damn, it's been a while but hey here's a question

let's say a danger leads you to fight a nazi, what happens next?

a/ you defeat the nazi: i know you get the glory for that fight immediately but do you also get the glory for the danger that led you to this fight??

b/ you escape from the nazi: i know you don't get the glory for escaping, but what happens with the danger glory??

checked the rulebook, but can't find it Watchmen02

cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: glory question??
A fight's glory value replaces that of the danger card. Escape means you pass the danger, but no glory is gained.

http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....FANG_Fight
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-31-2013, 03:08 PM
We always play that you still gain the glory for the fight right away if you win.
05-31-2013, 04:48 PM
(05-31-2013 03:08 PM)gamerguy Wrote:  We always play that you still gain the glory for the fight right away if you win.

I think that's right. You immediately gain Glory for hits to Villians in a fight in Co-op.
05-31-2013, 07:46 PM
alright thx dudes

we played it the right way, we do find it a little odd that when you escape from a nazi, you do not receive anything at all, because in the end you did pass a danger, but hey...them be the rules, that's ok Watchmen02