Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
halloween releases
10-10-2009, 09:28 AM
halloween releases
does any one know when the new last night on earth products are coming out, i remember them saying it was coming before halloween.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2009, 11:48 PM
RE: halloween releases
ill just be pissed cuz we have Halloween games scheduled

10-11-2009, 01:02 PM
where is sound girl when you need her?

10-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Ryuk Wrote:"They shall hear the lamentations of the gamers." (I think that's a line from Conan.) :rolleyes:

That's funny! Zombie17

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2009, 02:37 AM
I was hoping to have the expansion packs before Halloween so I can play them on Halloween. As it is right now, if they don't come out soon, that's one sale lost for FFP. I have money set aside for the games, but there is a lot of other stuff I would like to spend my money on like Left 4 Dead 2.

They could at least tell us if it's delayed, or something. But right now, the money I have set aside for it, I'll probably end up using for other things.
10-14-2009, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2009 11:48 AM by Old Dwarf.)
ipeefreeli Wrote:I was hoping to have the expansion packs before Halloween so I can play them on Halloween. As it is right now, if they don't come out soon, that's one sale lost for FFP. I have money set aside for the games, but there is a lot of other stuff I would like to spend my money on like Left 4 Dead 2.

They could at least tell us if it's delayed, or something. But right now, the money I have set aside for it, I'll probably end up using for other things.

Oh great now we've been joined by the author of
"The Golden Stream" :rolleyes:

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Old Dwarf Wrote:Oh great now we've been joined by the author of

OD

I can't for the life of me remember the other books and authors.

I think there was Holes In The Bed by Mister Completely and Stains On The Wall by Who Phlung Poo.
10-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Under the Bleachers...

By Seymour Butts

Fighting the Lions

by Claude Balls....

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2009, 02:09 AM
The Bloody Stump by that great Russian Author
H....No I'm a MOD I must resistZombie03

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-15-2009, 03:45 AM
Ryuk Wrote:
Old Dwarf Wrote:we've been joined by the author of

Thanks OD. I know of the great work of the esteemed author, Will E. Makeit... but couldn't remember the page-turner of our newest poster, Irving Paul Freeli. (Welcome, I.P.)

Quote:ipeefreeli Wrote: As it is right now, if they don't come out soon, that's one sale lost for FFP.
The lamentation has begun!

I listened to the Gencon podcast again, (posted by Doctor D up in the Breaking News Forum) and October is never mentioned as a release 'date'. 'Fall' is the only hint that we're given. I don't think at any point in time is October stated anywhere by Flying Frog as SotF's release time. It seems logical that the newest horror based board game would be released in time to play on Halloween... but I think we're jumping to the wrong conclusion.

As was pointed out in a different thread, Flying Frog has just released all kinds of expansions for AToE. Although I too, am not happy about it... I don't think there's any chance SotF will be out in time for Halloween. The on-line stores that I've been checking, do not list SotF for release in October. And pessimistically, I don't think it will even be out in November. Some stores have their pre-orders for November listed... and SotF is, so far, not among them. I think they want to put some time in between releases... but it should be out in time for the big Christmas season.

I realize the place where the music CDs are made has to be a completely different place than where the games are made,... but didn't soundgirl post here somewhere that they've been having some kind of problems overseas?
Maybe there's even extra things going on behind the scenes to push back release dates that we don't know about.

i heard them say multiple times that it would be out for halloween. or at least trying to have it out by then.