Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hello
08-31-2012, 03:52 PM
hello
hello folks
cant wait to get chatting with you all about LNOE awesome game great fun is by far the best zombie game ive played so hope to contribute to the community soon.
cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: hello
We welcome your tasty brains to our ever-growing masses. Zombie13
08-31-2012, 06:14 PM
Greetings

Great to see that you've already taken part in the ongoing discussions. Have fun.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2012, 06:21 PM
Welcome to TZG...Chat on!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the boards! Glad to have you here. Hey! I actually met you first in my thread about zombie clowns. Glad to see you are already jumping right in and becoming one of us. In fact, you suggested a pretty awesome idea for what I was looking for in my thread. So, thanks for that! ;-)
08-31-2012, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2012 08:38 PM by zombielover77.)
cheers for the welcomes folks Watchmen02
(08-31-2012 07:46 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Welcome to the boards! Glad to have you here. Hey! I actually met you first in my thread about zombie clowns. Glad to see you are already jumping right in and becoming one of us. In fact, you suggested a pretty awesome idea for what I was looking for in my thread. So, thanks for that! ;-)

no worries glad to be a help...clowns and zombies go well together 2 evil looking things combined my worst fear. its just nice to find a forum dedicated to an awesome boardgame Watchmen02
08-31-2012, 10:47 PM
(08-31-2012 03:52 PM)zombielover77 Wrote:  hello folks
cant wait to get chatting with you all about LNOE awesome game great fun is by far the best zombie game ive played so hope to contribute to the community soon.
cheers

Welcome, zombielover77. You are in the right place! People here love all things zombie!

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War