Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPad 4 or iPad Mini
04-13-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: iPad 4 or iPad Mini
My vote goes to the mini. I have one and it is great, I use it for everything. The size is important and as I have a small laptop I couldn't see the point in a big ipad, I'd just take my laptop instead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2013, 07:36 AM
Go for the Ipad4
I have an Ipad2 since launch and still use it today. I am not one of those "ooh the new I-whatever is out and I got to have it types.
A friend of mine has the mini and it just is small. Seems to me apple needed to put out fast to have something in the market to compete with that samsung thing.

Check by yourself why you need it. Will you use it just to update your facebook...well the mini will do fine for that. Will you on the other hand use it for other things (photos, drawing, games for the kids, ...) I'd say go for the 4.

I have a small laptop to and it never got out of the closet again since I got the Ipad2 Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2013, 07:51 PM
OH... forgot to post. I DID go with the mini. I absolutely love it. It's perfect for what I use it for: watching a movie in bed, reading a book, playing the occassional game, email, facebook, surfing the web, whatever. It was on sale when I got it, so I got it for $200 less than an iPad 4, which is great.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user