Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it true?
01-13-2010, 05:30 AM
Sad is it true?
i heard from another board that the SOTF expansions was started shipping today is this true or just a joke?can someone PLZ clear this up for me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2010, 12:52 PM
RE: is it true?
It's still in the PREORDER status on the FFP Web Store.Insane19

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Charges for the preorders were taken. Mary Beth all but said "any day now"...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-13-2010, 07:24 PM
It went through customs on Monday, so should be shipping as soon as they get it.
01-13-2010, 11:40 PM
deadbody Wrote:i heard from another board that the SOTF expansions was started shipping today is this true or just a joke?can someone PLZ clear this up for me?

Sorry, not true. Apparently on Monday when I thought it was in customs, it hadn't arrived yet due to a storm. So we're still waiting. Rest assured we will start shipping it as soon as humanly possible.
01-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Are we really going to trust corporate america to tell us if there are zombies with weapons coming our way? Keep in mind, they profit no matter who wins the fight, the survivors or the zombies, just as long as the fighting continues....

(There's a good zombies in customs joke in here as well, but I already had my fun with the anarchist bit. By all means, someone else take a shot..)

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
01-16-2010, 01:12 AM
Update: Our shipment just arrived this afternoon. Some GenCon Pre-orders from the 13th of August will ship today. All others will ship in the order in which they were received as soon as humanly possible.
01-16-2010, 02:05 AM
Patient Zero Wrote:Are we really going to trust corporate america to tell us if there are zombies with weapons coming our way?

soundgirl Wrote:Update: Our shipment just arrived this afternoon.

I guess we are....Go corporate America:P

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-16-2010, 03:08 AM
These expansions will be the highlight of January/February.
01-16-2010, 05:19 AM
Old Dwarf Wrote:
Patient Zero Wrote:Are we really going to trust corporate america to tell us if there are zombies with weapons coming our way?

soundgirl Wrote:Update: Our shipment just arrived this afternoon.

I guess we are....Go corporate America:P

OD

You folks are killing my freakanomics rant...

On the other hand I ordered mine on the first day the pre-order was available, so I will say the glass is half full (of the T-Virus that started this Zombie apocalypse)!

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"